September 1, 2018
This is a big, big deal.
Someone just assassinated the leader of Donetsk.
An explosion that rocked a cafe in central Donetsk city, in eastern Ukraine, has killed Aleksandr Zakharchenko, the leader of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, and injured several other top officials.
“The head of the DNR, Alenksandr Zakharchenko, has died as a result of a terrorist act,” a spokesperson of the self-proclaimed republic’s administration told journalists, revealing no details of the incident.
“An improvised explosive device was planted inside the café … right near the entrance,” Aleksandr Kazakov, an advisor to the DNR leader, told RT, adding that the killers apparently knew that Zakharchenko would arrive at the café and were “waiting” for him. A state of emergency has been imposed, Kazakov said, adding that borders with both Ukraine and Russia were sealed as the security services are “actively searching for the potential perpetrators.”
I suspect Israeli-trained assets within the Ukrainian SBU.
Zakharchenko was a big deal.
Competent and well-liked. Above all though, he was capable.
He is basically the last of the Eastern celebrity leaders. Motorola, Givi, Mozgovoi and all the others have been assassinated as well. All except Strelkov, who is sitting tight in Russia now.
This is basically like assassinating the president of a country. It marks a huge escalation in Ukraine.
With American and European troops already in the West of the country, things look like they’re escalating.
Here’s the situation, as I understand it.
- Russia doesn’t want to fight two campaigns – Syria AND Ukraine
- A faction in the Kremlin thinks that they are this close to getting sanctions lifted and rapprochement with Europe
- They still believe that there is a democratic solution to the problem, waiting for elections and a more moderate Ukrainian president
- The Kremlin doesn’t believe that Russia is ready yet, and needs a few more years to finish modernizing the army before it confronts NATO – which war with the Ukrainian government will lead to
Here are the options that the Russians have now.
- Let the Donetsk rebels unleash a retaliatory strike in revenge – this could, however, give Ukraine its casus belli to restart the war
- Keep playing against the clock and finish up Syria, there’s one more province – Idlib – that needs to be mopped up with Turkish help – but this will embolden Kiev
- An asymmetric response – perhaps assassinating someone in Kiev – rather far-fetched, I don’t think Russia does this sort of thing
- Start seriously re-arming Donetsk – this is both a retaliatory measure and preparation for what seems inevitable now: war
I think that Russia is basically going to have to let the rebels start fighting back now, regardless of what the West does.
They will probably have to take Mariupol, in the South-East and push the Donbass borders further out.
I think that the Kremlin’s strategy with Ukraine has failed.
They gambled on being able to reverse the Maidan through other means. But the Russians clearly can’t into Color Revolutions. They don’t have enough clever kikes on their team, probably.
If we were worried a year ago about what Trump striking Syria and what it meant for the prospects of war with Russia, this is almost as serious.
There are American troops and bases in Ukraine now.
I assume that these are the somewhat competent, non-tranny divisions.
If they get hit in strikes, well you have your Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11 casus belli ready to go.
Here, Zhirinovsky (Jew-daywalker) has a spicy take as usual:
The man tends to be right.
Taking a step further back, I think that we’re in a danger phase right now.
The Neo-Kikes in Washington are losing. Badly. Everywhere. Trump is going to sweep in the mid-terms. The reason for this is because the Dems have gone off the wall with their crazy anti-White tranny shit, and MAGAmericans just won’t have that. It’s too much, too quick. And come 2020, Trump will also sweep in the presidential elections. Meanwhile, the impeachment thing is going nowhere – these kikes got nuthin’ on Trump and he’s winning.
He’s fighting his way out of the trap and setting his sights on the kike-media censorship campaign of lies next.
Once he breaks through the midterm bottleneck, the impeachment trap, and the censorship encirclement, ALL THE KIKES’ PLANS WILL BE FOR NAUGHT.
They know this. They’re getting desperate. They’re going to try and force Trump’s hand somehow. Create a new problem in Ukraine or Syria and force the US into a war.
That seems to be the only strategy left open to them now, now that they’re so close to being defeated and the goyim are so close to waking up.
It’s a race against the clock, lads. I hope the White House and the Kremlin know what they’re doing.