Birmingham Mail
March 23, 2015

A thug has admitted his role in a pub fracas that left three men – including a non-league goalkeeper – with stab wounds.
Larhys Fuller was kicked out of the Adam and Eve in Digbeth before the attack on October 5 last year.
He admitted violent disorder at Birmingham Crown Court.
Siobhan Collins, prosecuting, said there was no dispute that the 22-year-old, of Broome Avenue, Great Barr, had been ejected from the nightspot in Bradford Street, and had gone to a car.

“The Crown says he produced a knife from that car and made gestures with it,” Ms Collins said.
The court heard he gave the weapon to one of two accomplices before the attack began.

Daily Stormer The Most Censored Publication in History