The Right Stuff
May 13, 2018
Slow week in vidya unless you want to hear about Nintendo’s Labo (we don’t) or Nintendo’s E3 plans (we don’t) or how soyboys the industry over are full of joy for the release of the Duke (original Xbox controller), and we aren’t. So instead, we shitpost about Cobra Kai, Quantum Leap, Quantum Break, Fabio and the Goose, take a deep dive into the latest news around Red Dead Redemption II, lol at the left eating themselves again as they attack one of their own, examine the antisemitism of Waypoint and shake our heads at soyboys who once again pay the Jews of the orient to play old games. Plus, much, much more.
- KOTAKU’S JASON SCHREIER SCORNED BY SJWS FOR WINNING SPJ KUNKEL AWARD
- Waypoint Chimes in
- Nintendo:”huehuehue you filthy gaijin will buy your old games for a fifth time and you’ll like it
- Insert Shekel: The Battle for Soy Francisco Part II
- Between Dew & Dorito: Part II
Watchya Playing/ Wanna be Playing There Rabbi?
- Red Dead Redemption (deep dive)
- Yakuza 6
Nope…we asked one though