November 18, 2018
Fox is going openly hostile toward Trump, thinking that they’re kicking him while he’s down.
I don’t think he’s down.
But he will be if he doesn’t start making some serious moves. These two weeks since the election have been bizarre.
Trump said to the Jew Wallace:
- The WaPo doesn’t even call me, they don’t have sources, they just make it up like it’s fiction.
- I’m extremely upbeat.
- The White House is running like a well-oiled machine.
- I will tell you that the reporting is so wrong.
- I did have a problem in France.
- I didn’t know the woman my wife fired.
- She wasn’t treated well by the press.
- I like Kirtjen [sic], I’d like her to be much tougher.
- I don’t like things John Kelly does, but he works hard.
- John will want to move on. Let’s see what happens.
- I need flexibility.
- I didn’t know Whittaker was anti-Mueller.
- What do you do when a person’s right?
- If he said that there’s no collusion he’s right.
- It’s up to Whittaker whether he curtails the Mueller investigation.
- I would not get… involved.
- How long has this witch hunt gone on?
- How long have I been looked at?
- Phony people like McCabe and Struck and his lover, Page his lover, these people were looking at me.
- It’s a scam.
- There was no collusion whatever, it’s a scam.
- I’m writing answers.
- It wasn’t a big deal, by the way, it wasn’t a big deal.
- We wrote em out, I read em.
- I did nothing wrong.
- There was no obstruction of justice.
- I think we’ve wasted enough time on this witch hunt.
- I don’t do odds.
- I ran a casino very successfully.
- I shouldn’t have even been asked these questions.
- Probably this is the end.
- We have the Erdogan tape, I don’t want to hear the tape, it’s a terrible tape, I said to the people should I listen, they said I really shouldn’t.
- It was very violent, very vicious and terrible.
- I don’t know if Salmon lied to me, who can really know?
- He told me he had nothing to do with it?
- Will anybody really know?
- We put on very heavy sanctions.
- But we do have an ally.
- I want to see Yemen end.
- Iran is far weakened.
- I won the Senate – excuse me – I won the Senate
- I think they said 88 years.
- Are you ready?
- I won the Senate.
- It’s almost never happened.
- We won.
- Nobody talks about that.
- I wasn’t on the ballot.
- You see the polls how good they are.
- I was the one who went for Brian and Brian won.
- Rick Scott won.
- He would have lost that election.
- A man named Ron DeSantis is now the governor of Florida.
- I won Ohio.
- We had a tremendous set of victories.
- I didn’t run.
- I wasn’t running.
- My name wasn’t on the ballot.
- I get it all the time “sir, I’ll never vote unless you’re on the ballot.”
- I’m not on the ballot.
Overall, I like these sixty-one statements.
Here’s the full interview.
Speaking of Jews, he just called Adam Schiff “Adam Schitt” on Twitter.
So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2018
As great as this all is sounding, I’m getting Ann Coulter syndrome here, guys.
We’re getting so much good talk. No one can say it isn’t good talk.
But we do not have a WALL.
Ann says he doesn’t need Congress to build a wall.