September 13, 2018
Promises were made with regards to the George Foreman grill.
George Foreman made those promises.
Those promises have been broken.
A house caught fire after a naked man baked cookies on a George Foreman Grill and left them unattended, according to the Niceville Police Department.
When firefighters arrived at the smoke-filled home on Date Palm Drive, the man answered the door, naked, and said “I’m sorry,” then closed the door, according to an incident report.
You have nothing to apologize for, my good friend.
This is on George.
You need to sue the shyster black bastard for it.
When police arrived, the man answered the door and left it open, then walked deeper into the home that had several items on fire, the report said.
Since he showed no signs of caring for his safety, officers removed the man from the house, police said.
“He would have been seriously injured or could have possibly died,” the report stated.
The man admitted to drinking two liters of vodka and smoking marijuana, police said.
Police said he tried to put dry towels on top of the fiery grill, but the towels also caught fire..
He had clearly lost his will to live due to the promises of the George Foreman grill proving false.
In a just world, the media would be calling for George Foreman to resign from George Foreman grills, instead of enabling him.