November 23, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
I hope you all get the chance to spend some quality time with your families.
Do the sentimental thing and remember what you’re thankful for. In fact, if your family isn’t already doing it, make them go around the table and each say what they are thankful for.
If you’re a teenager, that might seem sort of gay or whatever, but do it. You won’t regret it. These sacred days of ours exist for a reason. Remembering the good things in our lives – and each of us have them – is very important. Especially in darker days, such as those we find ourselves in presently.
Here are some things I’m thankful for, in no specific order (other than the order I thought of them in):
- My family
- All of my Stormerfriends
- Vape juice, especially the Malaysian brand called Nasty Juice
- The new mod and atomizer I just bought myself as a Thanksgiving present to myself (as well as a celebration of the value of bitcoin)
- This N64 emulator I installed last week to play while I listen to podcasts
- My favorite podcasts (Cantwell, FtN, TDS, The Wang Show, War Room, Exodus Americanus, Salting the Earth, Third Rail)
- Assault pre-workout powder
- The gym
- Delicious sausages
- Delicious steak
- Delicious bacon
- Delicious eggs fried in bacon grease
- Delicious coffee
- Blade Runner 2049
Remember that Holidays are the good things, and the good things are what we’re fighting for. If we don’t remember what we’re fighting for, we will lose the will to do so. We want our children and their children and their children to be able to enjoy all of the things we were able to enjoy – and hopefully much more.
Also, as it is a holiday, let us take a minute out to remember our martyr Christopher Cantwell who is still locked up in a cage like an animal for having stood up and fought for us in August. He’s been in there three months now, and missed multiple holidays.
We must always remember those victims of the Jews who have suffered fighting for our people.
Here are some beautiful memes I made last year. Feels like last week.
I’ve now got to go meet the kindly old Nigerian lady who is preparing me a Turkey in traditional Nigerian style (?????).
God bless you all.