May 14, 2017
The whole establishment is back attacking Trump, exactly as they were before 4/6.
They are going HARD.
Sen. Lindsey Graham criticized President Donald Trump on Sunday over the shifting story about his firing of James Comey as FBI director.
Graham said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Trump should use this moment to “reset” the situation surrounding the Department of Justice’s investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
“The President has a chance to clean up the mess that he mostly created,” Graham said. “He really, I think, did his staff a disservice by changing the explanation.”
After the news broke of Comey’s ouster, Graham said he supported the move. But in the days afterward, the White House struggled to maintain a consistent explanation for the firing, with Trump contradicting his communications team and saying it was “not possible” for them to be accurate all the time.
This is just your standard kike scripted gobbledygook, as I explained Friday.
Trump said he fired him due to a recommendation, then said he would have fired him anyway.
Sean Spicer, apparently not knowing the processes of Trump’s thoughts, blamed some random Jew.
Then Trump was like “no, I got their recommendation, and they agreed with what I was going to do anyway.”
But this is not a meaningful thing, and I’m not even sure what exactly is being implied.
This is like, you ask your girlfriend where she wants to go for dinner, and she’s like, the Japanese Steakhouse, and you’re like sure sounds good. Then you run into a friend there, and he’s “like hi guys this place is great huh, which one of you guys choose to come here” and then you’re like “my girlfriend, she picked it” and he’s like “well, where did you want to go?” and you’re like “well, I was going to come here either way.”
And then the guy gets all aggro is like, “well then why the hell did you tell me your girlfriend picked the place, you sonovabitch? Why would you lie like that? I thought you were my friend!”
And then you’re just like “lolwut?”
Who is the victim in this situation? Everybody gets what they want: juicy Japanese steak served by a Jap who does cool tricks with fire and his knives.
What is the crime?
This is just an open attempt to create weird confusion for no clear reason.
Anyway, now that there’s a suggestion Comey had a tape, they’re saying Trump must have a tape.
Another blatant attempt to create nonsensical confusion for no other reason than the confusion itself.
Trump also tweeted a warning to Comey on Friday, saying he “better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press.”
In his news briefing later that day, White House press secretary Sean Spicer repeatedly declined to explain what the tweet meant or address questions about whether there were recording devices in the Oval Office.
Graham said if any tapes existed, Trump needed to turn them over, and added that the situation demanded the senator take further steps.
“I think it requires somebody like me, a Republican, to call Comey before the (Senate) Judiciary Committee,” the South Carolina senator said.
You’re not a Republican. There are no Republicans and there are no Democrats.
There is a uniparty, as described in the Anglin Triangle.
On any issue that matters to anyone, all of your positions are exactly the same as Chuck Schumer’s. You differ on things like the Import/Export Bank, something that no one even knows what it is.
Graham also told Trump to “back off” from commenting or tweeting about the investigation, adding that he did not believe Trump was personally “a target or subject of any investigation regarding collusion with the Russians.”
In addition to any potential tapes, Graham said Trump should turn over his tax returns.
“I don’t have a reason to subpoena them,” Graham said. “If I get that reason, I’ll do it. But he should turn over his tax returns. He should do that now.”
Oh jeez, the tax returns.
Russia and the tax returns.
What about grab em by the pussy, Lindsey? How about that one? Did you forget to mention that one?
Oh and what about Trump University?
Or that he insulted a “gold star haji”?
Graham also said Trump should forgo nominating a politician to be the new FBI director and instead promote someone from within the bureau.
“It’s now time to pick somebody that comes from within the ranks or is of such reputation that has no political background at all,” Graham said.
Comey was supposed to have “no political background at all,” but he was obsessed with LARPing as the Smoking Man from X-Files.
We want Chris Christie or Rudy Guiliani.
I would prefer Christie, as that would show that Trump is wiggling free of the Kushner-Klamp. It would be a good WINK WINK WINK.
In the interview, Little Lindsey Grahamcracker also went on and on about “punishing Russia,” continuing to claim that they “interfered with the election.”
Just in case you haven’t been keeping track: no, they have still not presented a single piece of evidence for this theory.
But it’s BAAAAAACK.
The Fox News Jew went so nuts this morning calling the firing of Comey fascism and a Constitutional crisis that non-Jew Fox News hosts had to bring him on to try and explain himself.
The Jew Schumer went on with the Jew Tapper to talk about the alleged tape conspiracy.
The theory there is that Trump mentioning Comey might have been recording means Trump was recording.
Again: just weird nonsense.
He was on with Chuck Todd after little Lindsey as well.
He was going on about “foreign interference.” The whole narrative is back in full force.
Oh and look who we have on Face the Nation this morning?
The Jew Adam Schiff. He’s again claiming overarching Russian conspiracy, blah, blah, blah.
Same stuff. All over again.
James Clapper came out with the most outrageous attack of all, appearing with Jew Tapper, claiming that THE US GOVERNMENT IS UNDER ATTACK BY DONALD TRUMP AND THE RUSSIANS TOGETHER.
TRUMP AND RUSSIA ARE DOUBLE-TEAMING THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, SAYS THE FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday described a U.S. government “under assault” after President Donald Trump’s controversial decision to fire FBI director James Comey, as lawmakers urged the president to select a new FBI director free of any political stigma.
“I think, in many ways, our institutions are under assault, both externally — and that’s the big news here, is the Russian interference in our election system,” Clapper said. “I think as well our institutions are under assault internally.”
When he was asked, “Internally, from the president?” Clapper said, “Exactly.”
I’ve been doing Sunday morning news show round-ups for a long time, brothers, and this is the craziest I’ve ever seen.
Well, it’s the same thing as the Sunday shows before the Syria strike, but it’s crazier BECAUSE THEY WENT COMPLETELY SILENT FOR FIVE WEEKS AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVEN MENTIONED THEY WENT SILENT ON IT WAS TUCKER CARLSON.
Now, this is the super team reunited. These are the exact same people who did this whole Trump hoax before the Syria Strike, and now they’re back in action.
Getting the band back together.
Dickerson brought out a mystery teammate: Robert Gates.
He said: the exact same thing.
Oh and just to round out our Sunday news show round-up, Tillerson was also on Meet the Press, and he responded to John McCain’s nutty John Lennon’s “Imagine”-based foreign policy attack on him.
Here’s the Deal
I don’t know what’s going on. You don’t know what’s going on.
Ain’t nobody know what’s going on.
I do timelines.
I like timelines.
We’ll just a very broad over here, as I think it is important we take a step back and look broadly at this mess.
- Trump announced a campaign on a populist platform
- He was declared a joke, subject to nonstop mockery and attacks from the media
- He just kept winning and winning and winning
- The entire global Jew establishment tried to stop Trump from becoming President
- They pulled out every single dirty trick imaginable
- He won anyway
- He assembled a team that would have been the exact team to enact his agenda
- He came in like a wrecking ball, signing executive orders left and right – basically looking like he was going to try to do everything he promised to do
- The Jewish establishment immediately tried to destroy him completely, trying to get him impeached on weird fake news claims relating to a Russian conspiracy, which they had no evidence for
- The Trump campaign was in total chaos, as members of his team were being picked-off one-by-one, mainly through illegal spying and leaks done by someone
- It eventually got to the point where it wasn’t simply that Putin did Wikileaks, but that Trump told him to do Wikileaks
- There is a video on YouTube of Syria children being sprayed with a waterhose
- Trump attacks Assad, ostensibly in response to the YouTube clip (known as GAS BABY MEME)
- Trump turned over control of his administration to two Jews, Kushner and Cohn
- All talk of the Russian conspiracy ended, completely – like a light switch being turned off; the only person who mentioned that it had gone totally silent was Tucker Carlson
- Literally, the entire rest of the media, and Adam Schiff and John McCain and Lindsey Graham and Chuck Schumer all just completely stopped talking about it – full stop.
- Trump proceeded to change basically every single policy he’d not only campaigned on, but spent the first two months of his Presidency trying to enact
- Trump actually started getting positive media coverage from the Jews, who fawned over Jared and Ivanka, and talked about how fantastic it was that Trump was now just going to be a normal President
- Trump refused to fight a spending bill, giving Democrats absolutely everything they wanted, effectively making it impossible to fulfill any of his domestic policy agenda – even though it would have been very easy for him to get basically anything he wanted
- Trump suddenly fired James Comey
- He had a friendly and constructive meeting with Russia’s top diplomat, Sergei Lavrov
- General Flynn was subpoenaed for documents relating to the Russian conspiracy
- The entire Russian conspiracy hysteria picked up exactly where it left off, as if the last five weeks of silence had never happened – we now again, as I showed you above, have nonstop Russia-Russia-Russia on every channel all the time, with all of the same figure out there saying the same things they were saying before the Syria strike
- The whole rogues gallery – Graham, Schumer, Schiff, Clapper – and their media counterparts – Tapper, Dickerson, Todd – appear to be in a state of complete and total panic (if you only watch one of these clips, watch the Clapper one)
And that’s where we are right now.
That is just an objective statement of the series of events which has taken place over the last two years.
Personally, I think something very, very important behind the scenes happened in both places where I’ve inserted “?????” into my timeline. I think it would be insane to suggest otherwise.
The basically obvious thought would be that Jews somehow took power from Trump during the first “?????” and that in the second “?????,” he somehow leveraged them. These types of shifts from both the establishment and Trump are just too huge to have anything other than a secret explanation.
But a I’ve said: I’m not going to start hoping yet.
I’m not even going to speculate. We have to wait and see what Trump does next. But we’ve already seen what the Jews and their lackeys are doing – freaking the hell out – and that says a lot.
This situation is insane.
It sure is fun to watch though.
And look: that’s the attitude you should have.
It’s fun to watch.
We’ve already won a lot with Trump. We might win more, we might not. It doesn’t really matter, because our agenda is the same either way, and we have a response to whatever happens.
So just enjoy the ride.
You might as well.
Because it never ends.