Andreas Johansson & Mikael Karlsson
January 21, 2017
Andreas Johansson and Mikael Karlsson dive deep into the ideological policy base for the Nordic Resistance Movement, the Party Program. In this first instalment of hashing out the details in the program, they deal with point number one, stopping the mass immigration and commencing the repatriation.
Follow along by reading the party program with us!
- The success of the first episode and the positive feedback.
- The how and why Sweden has mass immigration and how the Resistance Movement is going to deal with it.
- What repatriation would look like and how it’s going to be done.
- What the foreign policy would look like and how the international aid would work.
- Combatting imperialism in the modern world.
- The future of immigration to the Nordic Nation.
- Closing thoughts and a call to arms.
Music in the show:
Support Radio Nordfront:
Would you like to support a National Socialist future?
Paypal: Donate through Paypal.