Andreas Johansson & Mikael Karlsson
March 17, 2017
We start off by addressing some comments made on Nordfront about the show, comments that lead to some interesting conversation. We continue on with some domestic news, things happening in the Nordic Nation including a wrap up of the Tim Pool Adventure. Then we move into happenings regarding the movement, the release of political prisoner Martin Saxlind and the harassment of our Norwegian brothers and sisters by the state apparatus. After that we enjoy this week’s black pill.
In the second segment we dig into the party program once again, this time we discuss Point number 6. This point entails our environmental policies and our desire to take back the power from the fake Green Party. We preface the point that our aim is not to tax people for driving cars or guilt tripping people into feeling bad about ”global warming”, we actually want to preserve nature and create a sustainable society while at the same time not shying away from the possibilities of technology.
Andreas rounds the episode up by inviting everyone to march for the peoplehood of the Nordic Nation on the #FirstOfMay in Falun, Sweden
- The balance between Not insulting your intelligence and Creating food for thought.
- Pathological Altruism or what?
- Margot Wallström receiving Hungarian blow back.
- Rinkeby, the future of all Swedish suburbs?
- The Norwegian state media giving our movement the biggest PR-campaign that we could possibly have wished for.
- The Jewish media twisting morality.
- The New Green Party.
- Nordic Forests.
- Berry Picking Problem.
Music on the show:
Can you spare a coin for a National Socialist Nordic Nation?
Support Radio Nordfront:
Can you spare a coin for a National Socialist future?
Paypal: Donate through Paypal.