October 7, 2017
This week we run a summary of the demonstration, we dicuss the ins and outs of the police’s conduct before, during and after the march. We also answer some questions that came into our mailbox.
Mike visited(Not hosted duh) a podcast called Fascism Now! With Eric Striker of the Daily Stomer, the episode will be out at some point this weekend, but here is the show page: https://therightstuff.biz/category/all-shows/fascism-now/
A picture to illustrate what a special snowflake’s face looks like, when all the lies of the media she had been fed, came true right before her eyes.
Summary of the march:
- About 650-700 participated despite the pressure from police, media and politicians.
- They wanted us to march 600 meters and only gather for 3 hours, we marched for about 5 kilometers and gathered for about 5 hours.
- Our livestream from the event has been viewed by 220 000 people.
- Nordfront.se had 100 000 unique visitors during the day.
- The ANTIFA are becoming more and more irrelevant.
- The police has broken the social contract by restricting freedom of speech and of expression and effectively removed our right to assemble, so we won’t be applying for permission to walk the streets again and time will tell what the future holds in store for us.
The official video from the march:
Revolt Against the Traitors!
Fredrik Vejdeland’s speech:
I Have a Dream
Support Nordfront Radio:
Make sure to mark it ”Nordic Frontier”.