July 17, 2018
It did seem strange that the Queen, who is usually accompanied by at least one family member during public events, met Trump solo last Friday. Now we’ve learned why: Prince Charles and Prince William deliberately snubbed the president to attend some superfluous non-events elsewhere.
That’s the kind of pettiness and discourtesy I’ve come to expect from public figures who, unlike Trump, obtained their positions of power through inheritance alone.
It’s also the kind of thing I’d expect from a family that breeds with niggers.
Prince Charles and Prince William refused to meet Donald Trump during his four-day visit to Britain, according to reports.
The royals, who are first and second in line to the throne, declined to take part in the trip and left the Queen to meet the US President alone, it is claimed.
Instead, the Prince of Wales, 69, attended a board meeting at Highgrove and an event with Gloucestershire Police while the Duke of Cambridge, 36, played in a charity polo match.
Shave. Your. Head.
“This business of Prince Charles and Prince William not being there for the Trump visit was a snub,” an insider told the Sunday Times.
“They simply refused to attend. It’s a very, very unusual thing for the Queen to be there on her own.”
It was claimed the princes made their reluctance clear during informal discussions about the arrangements for the trip.
Prince Charles has often accompanied the Queen following the retirement of Prince Philip, 97, from royal duties in August last year.
To be fair, Prince Phillip probably would have met with Trump if he were still active.
Those two would get on like a house on fire.
To recap, here is just a small list of things that happened before, during and after it:
- The British government banned Nigel Farage from meeting with Trump, because apparently that’s something the inner party of Airstrip One can do
- Sadiq Khan gave leftists permission to hold an anti-Trump rally in the heart of the city, but denied nationalists permission to hold a pro-Trump rally outside of the US embassy
- Childless hag Theresa May sided with Khan over Trump regarding London’s terrorism problem
- The national media attacked Trump relentlessly from day one, and giggled like schoolgirls at every minor faux pas he committed
- Anti-Trump protesters were given license to run amok, and even followed the president to his own golf courses in Scotland to remind him that he’s a member of the KKK
Given all that happened, I can’t think of a single reason – other than to troll them, I guess – why Trump would want to visit the UK in its present state again. No statesman, least of all one of Trump’s standing, should feel obliged to maintain allegiance to a nation that denounced him from the outset for not being a cog in the Jewish machine.
Nor should Trump be expected to bow before his inferiors, which includes all members of the British “royal” family.
Something that he let us know, of course.
The ADL kikes banned us from using Pepe memes, so you’ll have to imagine that Trump is a smug Pepe here (and the Queen a crying Wojak).