October 16, 2019
Following yesterday’s part 1, we have today’s part 2 of Project Veritas’ expose of CNN.
They found a guy who worked for the network wanted to wear a hidden camera and record these assholes, and he found quite a bit of totally not surprising behavior from this Jew network.
Here are their bulletpoints from this part:
- CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez Says, ‘Joe Biden Has a Problem’ Because of his Son’s Foreign Business Dealings; “It Looks Bad. It Smells Bad.”
- CNN President Jeff Zucker Pushes Kamala Harris’ Demand to Take Down Trump’s Twitter Account; “I Think it’s a Good Segment…Not Going to Happen, But it’s a Good Talking – it’s a Good Segment.”
- Zucker on Harris: “She is Also Retooling Her Struggling Campaign.”
- CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra Says Network is Less Fair to Andrew Yang and Amy Klobuchar, “They’re Pro-Top Contenders.”
- Sierra: “I Think They Like Warren a Lot” “…They Don’t Like Tulsi Gabbard”
- CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville Says “People Would Change the Channel” if Network Broadcasted a Biden Rally.
- CNN VP and Political Director David Chalian Believes That Andrew Yang Will Not Become the Democratic Nominee for President.
- CNN Insider Cary Poarch: “I Actually Came to CNN a Registered Democrat. I Campaigned and Voted for Bernie in the Primaries of the 16’ election;” “…All That I Thought I Knew and Hoped to be at CNN Was False.”
- Poarch: “It’s an Unwritten Rule That if You Are Center, Center Right, or Heaven Forbid, Full Right Republican Trump Supporter, Then You Are Not Welcome at CNN.”
- Insider Cary Poarch Wants ‘Free and Fair Election’ and Not ‘Some Ideology Shoved Down My Throat;’ Wants CNN to ‘Get Back to the Facts and Get Back to Reporting the News.’
Terribly organized bulletpoints, if we’re honest here.
Project Veritas does all this great recording, but they have serious problems with the way they publish their material. Their website is confusing, and has old stuff before new stuff. The formatting is terrible, and it is poorly written and confusing.
I would do my own bulletpoints. But it’s kind of like, whatever.
You can watch the video and see a bunch of assholes from CNN saying that they’re fake news. Which everyone already knew, including the people who watch it and believe it.
NPCs actually enjoy believing lies and feel comforted by them. Like children being told “everything is going to be alright,” even whilst an army of zombies is about to break down the barricades and eat them.
Whatever. I don’t care. This is all boring.
What I want is for maybe Pakistan to nuke India, maybe Russia invade Estonia, Donald Trump to declare martial law until Jeffrey Epstein’s murder is solved – something that isn’t just more of this endless, tedious boredom.