October 15, 2019
The only thing better than Salma Hayek Gifs is this podcast.
I joke, I joke.
It’s like my grandpappy used to say “son, the only thing in this world better than Salma Hayek gifs ain’t nothin, for there ain’t no such thing.”
Seriously though, LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST, I PROMISE IT’S GOOD.
Among the features:
- A dissection of the Hong Kong and China situation
- The fact that pro-Hong Kong mean pro-globalism
- Famous YouTuber Black Pigeon Speaks calls in
- The entire scandal involving TheRightStuff.Biz, including the fact that a man claiming to be a heroin dealer and a federal informant is the head of their security and the fact that they claim anyone who asks about that must be the real fed while they continue to refuse to give any response other than to name call
- Wignats generally and how normal people have begun claiming asylum in the Nicker Nation
- Taking calls (no TRS defender called in, despite repeated calls for this to take place)
- The show ended with Jimmy saying he’d be filled to the brim with joyful happiness to come back at ANY TIME and discuss the TRS issues with ANY MEMBER of the TRS community, or any proxy they choose
- Jimmy also will be back for the Christmas season and bring Christmas cheer
Fun times for all.
Please share this with your friends. This is history being made here, folks.
To share the show on social media, use this link.
That link also has all of the information about following Ralph, which you should do.
His show is this good five days a week.
You can catch him live, in actual fact, on Dlive.tv/theralphretort, Monday through Friday at 9:30 PM EST.
Sign up for that website, it’s great. PewDiePie streams on there and I think owns half the site. It’s way more fun than YouTube and with many more freedoms.
Ralph’s co-host Bibble (pronounced “Bible,” because he is black) can also be found at Dlive.tv/bibble.
Nick Fuentes is on there, Dlive.tv/nickjfuentes.
That’s the same site you can find our own Azzmador, at Dlive.tv/azzmador.
And Brittany Venti streams there a lot too, Dlive.tv/BrittanyVenti, although lately she’s been emo and rude tbh.
And since I’ve already listed a black, a Mexican boy and a quadroon, I might as well shout out my favorite Based Black Guy, Jesse Lee Peterson, dlive.tv/JesseLeePeterson.
Really, the site is a lot of fun. I often just go click around random stuff on the front page and find interesting things.
You can even stream yourself, for free, and they have their own crypto token.
Just respect the rules, don’t say nigger or faggot or any of the other words in that vein, be social (as opposed to anti-social), and their team is really reasonable.