The White Network
October 5, 2013
The new revisionist book The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt” has been put online and it contains enough ammunition to “kill the holohoax dead,” but lies don’t seem to die as long as a world media monopoly exists that wants to keep them on life support. It takes getting the word out and too many White European activists still want to stay far away from “the holocaust,” pretending they just don’t understand it! Well, the authors Carlo Mattogno, Thomas Kues and Jürgen Graf have laid it out in a very readable, even entertaining, free online book, so there are no longer any excuses. Some points made during the program:
- This 1500-page work is a response to a 570-page work written by the five Holocaust Controversies clowns against our author’s previous separate books on Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor;
- This work has brought forth a “conspicuous mass of new documents” and “many new arguments more solid than those published before”;
- Mattogno says this book marks “the end of the legend of the “Aktion Reinhardt” extermination camps (falsely called “Reinhard” by the holohoaxers), and also their last word on it;
- Graf says 3 groups have a vested interest in keeping “the holocaust” alive – they are 1) Zionist Jews, 2) Poles and 3) the Western Allies + Soviet Union;
- Polish underground “hero” and Georgetown U. professor Jan Karski (Kozielewski) managed to lift himself from an ordinary lieutenant in the Polish Army to “the man who tried to stop the Holocaust” by telling lies about what he saw;
- Karski invented the story of “death by quick lime in rail cars” at Belzec rather than gas chambers – a story that has since been buried along with so many others;
- The UN Statement on December 17, 1942 that condemned “Hitler’s bestial policy of cold-blooded extermination” of Europe’s Jews, admittedly based on reports without any proof, was pushed by Jews to the various governments.
Image: Map showing location of alleged camps along border with Soviet Union, from south to north: Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka. Also notice location of Warsaw, Lublin and Auschwitz.