August 17, 2019
This zombie “rise from the dead” recycling of past stories and characters that these hand-rubbing media producers engage in is likely to be the result of the combination of their incapacity for creativity and a desire to ruin the childhood memories of people.
Their next victim is Star Wars character Obi-Wan Kenobi.
The Jedi Order is once again calling Ewan McGregor into service.
The actor, who famously portrayed the masterful Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi in three Star Wars movies, is in negotiations to reprise the role in a Kenobi-centered series for Disney+, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The development positions the series as the third Star Wars title being made for the upcoming streaming platform, which is set to launch this fall and is meant to take aim at rival digital services such as Netflix while taking Disney and its brands into new audience realms.
Disney+ and Lucasfilm, the producer behind all things Star Wars, are already making The Mandalorian, a series based on the class of warriors and bounty hunters first embodied by fan-favorite Boba Fett, and an untitled series characterized as a prequel to 2016’s Rogue One featuring Rebel Alliance officer Cassian Andor, with Diego Luna reprising the role.
No timeline or creative talent for the Kenobi project were revealed. The Mandalorian is set to debut in November as a launch title for Disney+, while the Rogue One prequel has Stephen Schiff (The Americans) writing and showrunning.
According to the movies, Boba Fett is a clone of this man:
There’s no doubt that “The Mandalorian” will be a series intended to glorify browns and possibly blacks too.
This Obi-Wan Kenobi series will likely take place between Episode 3 and Episode 4, and tell the story of how the Jedi Master turned into the desert hermit from the original movie.
Given what we know of Disney, these are some of the things that the series is likely to show:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi having a gay affair and “exploring his sexuality outside the Jedi Order”
- Someone close to Obi-Wan Kenobi having a gay affair with someone
- People having gay affairs
- Obi-Wan Kenobi engaging in sexual acts with space aliens
- People engaging in sexual acts with space aliens
- Transsexual space aliens
- Random slave woman with no training beating Obi-Wan at stuff just because she’s that much better than men
- Random women being smarter and/or wiser than a Jedi Master due to their Menstrual Wisdom
- Evil Space Nazis gassing innocent space fruit-fly people for no reason other than pure Dark Side-fueled hatred
- Evil Space Nazis doing random and senseless acts of evil because they’re metaphysically evil
There is zero chance that the series will be good.
Disney is producing social engineering devices disguised as entertainment.
The degenerate stuff they sneak into their movies should be exposed and ridiculed.