The White Network
September 20, 2013
Kuhn, Loeb & Co became a family enterprise through intermarriage between the Schiff and Warburg families. Though they were “German,” their only allegiance was to their Jewish family. As the partners split their support among political parties and candidates for office, they also split their professed allegiance between various competing nations, depending on what was most profitable. Partner Otto Kahn even became a Christian. Some points:
- Jacob Schiff financed war with Japan and the Russian Revolution;
- Jews had most privileged access to the U.S. President and the German Kaiser;
- Paul Warburg wanted the U.S. to become the gold reserve country of the world–between the wars the gold in Germany was moved to the U.S;
- What is seen as “American business” is in reality agreements between Jewish bankers;
- Revolutionary Jews seek to weaken nationality with the weapon of Christian internationalism.
Image: 40 Wall Street, Kuhn Loeb & Company’s final pre-Lehman Brothers location.
Note: We are using the Noontide Press publication of The International Jew — The World’s Foremost Problem which can be found online here as a pdf file.