March 13, 2018
While mailing anthrax is becoming more common for some reason, apparently Austin has another unabomber.
There’s not really much here, other than the fact that some guy dropped two mailbombs at two seemingly unconnected houses.
The Jewish media is implying that it’s racism. Because of course.
Three package bombs that exploded in Austin, Texas, over 10 days — killing a teenager and a 39-year-old man and critically injuring an elderly woman — appear to be connected, police said Monday.
Here’s what we know so far:
• Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
• The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman hurt in the Monday morning explosion had non-life threatening injuries, police said.
• The residents found the packages outside their houses, but none was delivered by the Postal Service or delivery services like UPS or FedEx, police said.
• Police also have not decided if these are hate crimes, but said that’s a possibility because of the victims’ races.
• “The evidence makes us believe these incidents are related,” Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said.
The packages were placed in front of the residents’ houses, the chief said.
In describing the blast that killed the teenager, Manley said: “One of the residents went out front and there was a package on the front doorstep. They brought that package inside the residence and as they opened that package, both victims were in the kitchen, and the package exploded, causing the injuries that resulted in the young man’s death and the injuries to the adult female.”
Neighbors described house-rattling experiences.
Whatever the cause is, it is clear that we are entering into a new terrible state of ongoing civil unrest.
nb4 READ SIEGE – no, my dear satanic, fed-posting friendo. The federal government only becomes more powerful in these situations.