UK: Father and Son Duo Given Official N-Word Pass, Set Free by Courts!

Roy Batty
Daily Stormer
October 30, 2019

Finally, some good news.

An iconic father-son duo was set free and given an official N-Word Pass – that is, the court decided to not put them in jail this time for saying the N-Word without having an official N-Word Loisence issued to them by the state or a black friend.

Things are starting to look up in the UK.

Daily Mail:

The trial of a father and son accused of hurling homophobic and racist abuse at a Premier League football game collapsed due to a lack of evidence.

Burnley fan Stewart Higgins, 53, was accused of using the N-word and the term ‘black b******’ in a racist tirade towards Brighton striker Gaetan Bong.

A heated (football) gamer moment.

It happens.

He and his son Nathan, 19, were also alleged to have used a homophobic slur to shout at Brighton fans in the stands at the Amex Stadium on February 9.

When questioned by a home fan, Higgins senior said: ‘We’re not racist. It’s banter – it’s just football,’ Brighton Magistrates Court heard earlier today.

I guess he just didn’t like Ngubu. Kind of out of character to be quite honest…

Simple as.

But the pair walked free after the Crown Prosecution Service failed to produce vital bodycam footage from police officers at the match.  

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen.

In fact, nothing would have happened at all if they weren’t snitched on by a fellow Bong in the crowd by the name of Mr. Ball. The nonce even brought his she-hog along – to a football match. What was he thinking?

Bloody bazzah, ye looking good!

Who even does that? I thought it was illegal.

Mr Ball told the court he had been attending the match with his wife Suzanna and had warned her beforehand there might be homophobic abuse.

But he said the level of abuse from both men was repeated and he felt compelled to challenge them.

He told the court: ‘I asked them to stop. I encouraged them to focus on the match – they seemed more interested in shouting at the Brighton fans.’

Mr Ball, who has campaigned on behalf of Stonewall’s attempts to rid football of homophobia, said he felt compelled to take action and confront the men before alerting stewards.

He added: ‘It completely ruined the day for me. I haven’t been to a Burnley game again and I’m not sure I will again.

I should hope not.

We all know what’s waiting for him there if he does.

Join the discussion at TGKBBS