UK: Paki Swordsman Found Not Guilty of Doing a Terrorism Outside Buckingham Palace

Charles Martel
Daily Stormer
December 27, 2018

Mohiussunnath Chowdhury.

It’s good that Britain has finally learned that Islamic attacks have nothing to do with terrorism, and everything to do with depression.

They are nothing more than a cry for help, and should be treated as such.

Besides, prison space is limited in the UK right now.

Cells need to be reserved for the worst of the worst, such as this white devil who said something mean about Moslems on a train.

Daily Mail:

A man who attacked police with a sword outside Buckingham Palace while repeatedly screaming Allahu Akbar has been found not guilty of preparing acts of terrorism.

Mohiussunnath Chowdhury, 27, told jurors his claims to support ISIS were ‘in jest’ and his attack was because he was ‘depressed’ and ‘wanted police to kill him’.

They unanimously acquitted the Uber driver, who lashed out at three officers on August 25 last year.

One of the officers said he had ‘fought for his life’ in the terrifying incident but a jury had failed to reach a verdict in June this year.

After that trial collapsed, Chowdhury was held at Belmarsh Prison – where he passed the time sketching pictures of an Islamist terrorist gunning down a man outside Number 10.

His latest trial was shown the drawing – in which the attacker is depicted shouting Allahu Akbar as blood sprays on the front door – along with a sketch of a plane hitting the Twin Towers in New York.

Prosecutors at this trial said Chowdhury had chosen ‘self-radicalisation’ and had scoured the internet for articles linked to Jihadi John and ISIS beheadings.

Today Chowdhury, of Luton, Bedfordshire, bit his lip, raised his eyebrows and then saluted the jurors after they spent 11 hours and 36 minutes considering the verdict.