Express
March 19, 2014

A SUDANESE rapist who preyed on girls as young as 13 is suing Justice Secretary Chris Grayling over “frusÂtration and anxiety” caused by a delay to his parole hearing.
Adil Aboulkadir, 38, was jailed for a minimum of four years for his part in the abuse of three vulnerable girls.
He was said to have led a gang of five Darfur refugees who groomed victims aged 14 and 13 in Dartford, Kent.
Aboulkadir had already launched a series of taxpayer-funded Âlegal actions which could cost Britain more than ÂŁ250,000 and block moves to deport him for years.
Now he wants damages, saying his human rights were violated because he had to wait seven months for a court date to argue for his freedom.

Taxpayers paid ÂŁ125,000 for a legally-aided lawyer and Âinterpreter during the gang’s trial at Maidstone Crown Court in 2008. Aboulkadir was convicted of rape and sexual Âactivity with a child. But he convinced the High Court that his rights were “arguably” violated by a failure to consider release immediately his minimum jail term ended.
He was freed 16 months Âafter the four-year tariff expired. Since 2013 he has been in an immigration centre, fighting a bid to deport him.
He has been granted a judicial review hearing over the delay and the case could end up in the European Court of Human Rights.
Former minister and Daily Express columnist Ann Widdecombe said: “What about the frustration and anxiety of his victims?” Ukip Euro MP Gerard Batten said: “End his frustration – put him on the plane to Sudan.’’
Daily Stormer The Most Censored Publication in History