June 28, 2016
Yet another man brutally discriminated against by women simply because of his penis.
In today’s vagina-centric society, women refuse to acknowledge their vagina privilege (also called “no dick privilege”), and insist on continuing to oppress men who are trying to compete for their fair share.
It isn’t enough that these girls were born with vaginas, which they can use to basically control everything around them in virtually any situation. No, even with this privilege, they have to go and hurt the feelings of men.
Some girls at La Guardia HS of Music & Art and Performing Arts were not amused that a boy stole their stiletto-heeled thunder and became this year’s prom queen — and their claws have come out on social media.
“I know I go to LaGuardia because a boy won prom queen,” snarked Asia Pierre in a Facebook post that attracted 500 homophobic comments and 100 shares before it was removed.
“It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” wrote a classmate under the name Taj Mahal.
Matthew Crisson, an 18-year-old Staten Islander who self-identifies as “non-binary” (meaning neither male nor female), was awarded the tiara at the “Fame” school last weekend.
These dumb little sluts have no idea what it is like to not have a vagina and thus not be able to manipulate everyone around you into doing whatever you want them to do.
And so they let the hatred run wild on this poor, innocent man who was born with a penis.
King Tyrone was a bit surprised by this development as well.
As vagina privilege is an increasing problem everywhere, I’ve gone ahead and created a list of 7 ways people with vaginas can combat their vagina privilege.
- People with penises are not on-call anti-vaginism educators. Do the work of self-education to become actively anti-vaginist.
- Before using things invented and historically pioneered by people with penises, learn the history and avoid cultural appropriation.
- Demand your workplace, school and other structured environments ensure inclusion and equity at every level.
- End or re-evaluate relationships with people with vaginas who consciously self-segregate from people with penises or express vaginist attitudes.
- Hold public officials accountable for ending genital profiling, no fault divorce policies, child support brutality and making unarmed people with penises pay for everything.
- When it’s clear that preferential treatment is given to women over people with penises in public accommodations, call for fairness.
- Support a federal study that researches the effects of feminism on men in America.
If women all take the time to educate themselves and follow these seven principles, than maybe – just maybe – the future will be a little bit more fair for people born without vaginas.
It’s hard to see vaginism when you have a vagina.