Whoops: EA’s Skank-themed WW2 Battlefield Game Suffers From Terrible Sales

Adrian Sol
Daily Stormer
August 20, 2018

So at first EA was like:

EMPOWERED WAHMEN!!!!1

Then their fans went like:

 

So EA responded to this like:

But then what happened was:

Really makes you think.

One Angry Gamer:

After Patrick Söderlund departed from EA DICE, reports have surfaced stating that Battlefield V pre-orders are at a low. This should come in as no surprise given that many BFV developers on Twitter and forums told people not to buy the title after the game’s reveal fiasco, followed by Söderlund’s response to critics and fans displeasure.

Turns out that when a company tells their customers not to buy their product, they listen.

Funny how that works.

According to a tweet that journalist Sarah Needleman, from the Wall Street Journal, published on August 14th, 2018, it is said that after EA DICE executive, Patrick Soderlund, departed from the company, news of low pre-orders bubbled up.

Patrick Soderlund was one of the assholes telling normal gamers not to buy the game if they were so bigoted and ignorant that they didn’t understand that WW2 was entirely fought by one-armed women.

The report claims that Battlefield V‘s pre-order game is “weak,” revealing worldwide uninterest in the forthcoming title. If you’re unable to read the tweet, it states…

Electronic Arts’ chief design officer is leaving just two months before the launch of a new installment of one of its biggest franchises, Battlefield. Patrick Soderlund had been with EA for nearly 20 years and worked out of its Dice Studio in Stockholm that makes the war-themed videogame series. Earlier this month, Cowen said pre-order sales of “Battlefield V” have been weak. It is due for release in between Activision Blizzard’s next Call of Duty game and Take-Two Interactive Software’s Red Dead Redemption sequel, both of which Cowen says are showing greater pre-order demand. Cowen says Battlefield could suffer the same fate as EA’s “Titanfall 2,” which was released in between two major game launches in 2016 and sold poorly.”

Of course, though, a lot of this can be contributed to bad marketing, developer engagement with the community, and the expectations riding from Battlefield 1 and its successful marketing campaign to the alternate politically correct depiction of the Second World War game that is Battlefield V.

Battlefield 1 was an alternate history version of the first World War, where the Germans fielded niggers instead of Germans.

I guess most people didn’t have a problem with this for whatever reason, so the game did okay. EA also didn’t tell gamers not to buy the game if they weren’t hardcore SJWs, so there’s that.

But putting skanks on the frontlines of WW2… That’s just… too much.

We all know that negro fatigue is rising, to the point of boiling over. But skank fatigue is an equally real phenomenon, and at a far more serious level, given that most White guys have had more contact with bitchy women than with Blacks, which they tend to avoid.

So this new skank-themed Battlefield game just hit a nerve, and this was exacerbated by EA’s hysterical response to honest fan feedback.

I hope this stupid game fails as hard as it looks like it will.

Join the discussion at TGKBBS